SURGICAL TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS
There are a number of different surgical treatment options available to people with osteoarthritis of the knee. Surgery is usually considered after people with osteoarthritis of the knee have tried non-medical treatment options and/or medications, nutritional supplements and injections. For information on the different types of surgery that can benefit people with osteoarthritis of the knee click on the area of interest.
- Introduction to Surgical Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Knee Surgery and Abrasion Arthroplasty
- Total Knee Replacement Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement Surgery
- Articular Cartilage Transplantation and Cellular Implant Surgery